-
April 9th, 2001, 02:25 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Wow that was easy! Took about 15 mins! I cant beleive how much stiffer the body feels! Its great, alot more solid then it used to be, now if I can just put on my 16" wheels
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
April 9th, 2001, 02:42 AM
#2
Inactive Member
COOL!
I have one on the way....a cheapie one. I hope it stiffens things up for me too!
Let's see a pic!
-
April 9th, 2001, 02:42 AM
#3
Inactive Member
nice eric, yea i got the same bar, me and a friend got it on in like 5-10 minuets. The neuspeed bar has to be like the best around i love the way its built. Enjoy and don't spin your car or anything testing it (hehe, like i got room to talk)
------------------
89 black Si, STS #7
More suspension mods than you can shake a stick at...
-
April 9th, 2001, 11:49 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Thanks guys. Hey Habib I dont think Ill spin out, Im not a crazy Auto X driver like you!
LOL. Hey Habib are you going to go to the Civic/CRX meet? I know its a drive for you, just wondering if you are going to make it out?
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
April 10th, 2001, 05:11 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Hey eric, trust me I would LOVE to go, the drive wouldn't bother me that badly, i'm sure i could drag some other 4th gens with me, problem is right now is that i'm still in school
Besides, my ride isn't lookin to healthy right now (the stiff rear end caused my rusted rear impact beam mounts behind my bumper to break, thus causing it to fall a bit LOL). HOWEVER, if there is like one over the summer, i'm gonna try my damnest to be there!
BTW, how do you post pics? I just got a few pics back from my first race in the Si, thought i'd share but i have no clue how.
------------------
89 black Si, STS #7
More suspension mods than you can shake a stick at...
-
April 10th, 2001, 11:12 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
To post pics....
{img}http:/www.geocities.com/whatever.jpg{/img}
replace { with [ , then the middle address is where the file is located
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks